JOB POSITION (Code CO-NPF-01)
Merit Consulting House, based in Athens, Greece, provides management consulting services to its clients (SMEs, Start-Ups, Governments, Research Institutes, Investors) taking into special account the unique nature of each individual client to deliver a targeted & added value approach to each challenge. Merit Consulting House is committed to deliver the highest quality services and specializes in identifying and efficiently managing client’s critical requirements and real needs. Our consultants' goal is to build long-term partnerships with our clients to support their investment and business growth efforts and to maximize their operational efficiency through a full and holistic spectrum of services by helping them to become more innovative, efficient and competitive.
To reinforce its team, Merit Consulting House is opening a position for a consultant. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the monitoring of national funding opportunities (mainly in the areas of energy and/or smart cities’ applications and/or in circular economy), the proposal of concepts to be considered appropriate for funding, the design of corresponding proposals (from concept note, proposal/tender writing & preparation) and the networking with potential partners (both from academic and private sector).
Main activities and responsibilities involve:
- Monitoring of national (NSRF/RRF) funding opportunities for Merit and its clients
- Concept notes’ preparation
- Determination of potential partners depending on the proposal’s concept / Networking
- Coordination and writing of corresponding proposals
- Proposals’ budgeting
- Communication with contracting authorities, in the framework of clarifications / amendments required
The work position will be based in Athens, Greece.
Required experience and skills:
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- 3+ years of working experience in the consultancy sector in Greece
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in relevant activities is a prerequisite
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in written)
- Excellent computer literacy and skills
- Very good knowledge of NSRF and RRF funding programmes procurement procedures and rules
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written in formal and informal situations)
- Presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to work in multinational environment
Remuneration: To be discussed
To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org (use the position code as subject of the email).