The kick-off meeting of the PLANET H2020 project was held in Torino, in 29 and 30 November 2017, with the participation of all project partners:
- Technical University of Torino
- ISBM and IREN SPA from Italy
- VTT Oy, VAASAETT LTD AB OY from Finland
- Hypertech and CERTH from Greece
- GRINDROP Ltd and ITM POWER Ltd from UK
- FGH E.V. from Germany
- SOREA from France
- Merit Consulting House sprl from Belgium
The main objectives of the meeting were to get an overall overview of the project, clarify partners’ roles and responsibilities, discuss the project tasks and agree on communication channels, clarify administrative issues and ultimately initiate the work in the project.
Good luck to all PLANET partners!